Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattés
Whether you’re prepping for a holiday office party, a get together with your friends or planning to host your family for an upcoming holiday, there’s always a lot to do this time of year.
Here’s a quick way to warm lots of hands and stomachs with an easy but classic coffee treat – Pumpkin Spice Latté.
– 7 cups hot brewed coffee (measure it after it is brewed) – We recommend using our Rwanda Select Reserve
– 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
– 1½ cups half and half or heavy cream
– ½ tsp ground nutmeg
– ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 7 tbsp sugar
– Whipped cream
– Nutmeg or cinnamon for garnish
- In a larger slow crockpot or slow cooker, add the coffee, pumpkin, half and half, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar
- Stir well, cover and cook on high for 1-hour
- Stir to see that all the ingredients are mixed well
- Serve topped with whipped cream and nutmeg or cinnamon