– 1 cup of strongly-brewed coffee – we recommend Organic Sumatran Blend
– 2 tablespoons molasses
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups of milk
In a small saucepan, heat milk until it is steaming. Turn the milk on low heat and combine all other ingredients with the milk. Mix well and pour into two cups to serve with any preferred toppings!
Combine all ingredients together in a small saucepan. Stir all ingredients together until heated to the desired temperature. Serve with any desired toppings or as is!
Pumpkin Spice Latté
– 7 cups hot brewed coffee – We recommend using our Rwanda Select Reserve
– 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
– 1½ cups half and half or heavy cream
– ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
– ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 7 tablespoon sugar
– Whipped cream
In a larger Crock-Pot, add the coffee, pumpkin, half and half, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar. Turn the Crock-Pot on high and stir well. Let the mixture sit for an hour and then stir again. Serve topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.