Three-Minute Egg Dish
Double the mug, double the delicious taste. Grab your favorite mug(s) and follow this recipe for a quick and easy breakfast that will help you start your day off strong.
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- Grated cheese
- Lightly coat the inside of a coffee cup with cooking spray
- Crack two eggs into the mug, add salt and pepper, and scramble with a fork
- Microwave for 45 seconds
- Mix the partially cooked eggs with a fork
- Microwave for another 45 seconds
- Fluff with a fork and add cheese
- Serving with your favorite blend of Westrock Coffee
Gearing up for the holiday season?
Sharing Westrock with friends and family is one click away. Find Westrock mugs on our website. Click here to purchase now!